My-Greek-Food.com is run by a small, hard-working team, but we’re also open to submissions from anyone who has something to say on the subject of Mediterranean cooking and the Mediterranean lifestyle in general.
If you have a recipe that you would like us and our readers to see, or you want to comment on tweaks that can be made to the recipes we have already submitted, please get in touch using the information below. But before you do, take a look at our guidelines. As soon as we launched this page we were hit with a number of emails, seemingly from users who landed on this page directly from Google and then hit us with copy and paste email.
This is not the sort of thing we’re looking for so please take a look below to find out what we are looking for.
Guidelines to Write For Us
- Do not send attachments. These will not be opened. Paste your content into the body of the form.
- We are not interested in spammy guest post articles that do not relate to our content.
- We ARE interested in enlightening nutrition articles, recipes, cocktails and other relevant content.
- There is no required length, but if you’re writing an article/opinion piece/review/guide, we ask that it be at least 1,000 words.
- Recipes can be accompanied with pictures, but only upon request. These should not be sent in the first instance.
- We can also include your bio with social media links.
- If you do not receive a refusal or acceptance within 2 weeks you can assume that your content was not accepted and you are free to submit elsewhere.
That’s the important stuff out of the way. It’s a lot, we know, but we have to keep this official in order to keep the spam to a minimum and to give our editors justification for ignoring the countless requests they get from gambling sites, directories and other irrelevant niches.
And there’s more! Lucky you. Here’s the legal stuff that the editors may use to refer to when discussing with submitters:
Terms of Your Submission
- While we try to respond to all relevant submissions, this is not a guarantee and there are exceptions (listed below).
i. We will not respond to spam submissions and submissions that are irrelevant to our content.
ii. We want to make sure that everyone who emails us has seen this page and has not simply mass emailed a link on another site, so we will not respond to emails requesting guidelines (as they are listed here after all).
- We can not pay you for your submission and make no promises with regards to the links or content placed within.
- By submitting your work to My-Greek-Food.com you are giving us exclusive rights for at least 4 weeks, after which you are free to use it elsewhere.
- We reserve the right to edit any of the content submitted to us, including the deletion of spammy links and other sponsored material.
- Writers will not be given access to the backend and must submit all content using the procedure outlined below.
- Any work that is submitted to My-Greek-Food and is subsequently posted may still be unpublished, however, we reserve the right to refuse requests made by the creators of this work to unpublish.
Write For Us
Now that we’ve dragged you through all of that, you should have a better idea of how we operate. So, if you are still willing to submit your work to us then you can do so using the form below.